Thursday, January 11, 2007

Does cold calling suck, or do I suck at cold calling

Do you break out in a cold, clammy sweat at the mere thought of having to make cold calls?

Do you ache with dread when you pick up the telephone to call a new prospect?

Do you hang up the phone after yet another rejection, feeling like a failure?

Are you worried that if you don't get new customers soon, you may be looking for a new career?

GREAT NEWS…YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE EXCUSES ANYMORE

All you need to do is simple make a choice, right now, by deciding what you are going to do from this point forward. A decision so easy you may not even realize you are making one.

HOW’S THE RESUME LOOKING?

You can choose to polish up the old resume, but of course it is unlikely you will ever get the job of your dreams anymore, because you will realize that…well, you just did.

HIT THE BOOKS

Next you can buy lots of books, attend seminars and now even webinars. Of course you are going to invest quite a bit of time and money, plus there are no guarantees. The worst thing about learning techniques is that they don’t work for everyone in every situation. How will you know what answer is right for you when you don’t completely understand the questions.
You can also try walking right up to the top producer of your company and ask for help, but they have their own style that just does not work for you. Funny thing too about top producers, is they usually make lousy coaches…ever wonder why? Must be a secret.

THERE IS NO “I” IN TEAM

Or you can be brave, take one for the team sort of thing and press on. Sooner or later it has to become less painful…yeah right, well good luck to you.

WAIT, BEFORE YOU PULL THE TRIGGER, THERE IS ONE MORE

My name is John Chepyha and my passion is, believe it or not, “Cold Calling”. For what has been longer than I would like to own up to, I have been doing business, putting millions of dollars of opportunities together, speaking with people I don’t even know, all on the phone.

I have called homes offering a free set of knives for them to participate in a quick in home demo all the way to the top brass of fortune 500 companies, although I have not had the opportunity to speak with Donald or Mr. Gates and that is simple because I have yet to have a deal for them. Though Martha has my business card in her Rolodex…

In fact I love the “Art of Cold Calling” so much, I still make 100 – 500 calls a week. My average rate of moving forward with all of the decision makers I speak with is more than 50%. The great part is you can achieve this too.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to participate in a One on One Cold Calling Coaching Session, where you will discover ways that will improve your results immediately; realizing just how EASY it is overcome the obstacles in your way, and start achieving the results you desire and deserve.

A MUST for ENTREPRENEURS, SALES PROFESSIONALS and BUSINESS OWNERS

The coaching session are designed to aid entrepreneurs; sales professionals and business owners master the art of cold calling, terminate telephone terror and develop tons of new business. To take advantage of this offer you must have a strong desire to jump-start your sales growth, increasing your companies market share, broaden your customer base, and take yourself to the next level and beyond by getting in the door with prospects who need your products and services, and who are willing and able to buy.

THE BEST NEWS IS IT WON’T COST YOU ONE PENNY EITHER

That is right. Your first ONE HOUR LONG one on one coaching session is 100% FREE
Why… purely because, my passion is cold calling. I have been doing it successfully for most of my career in which I have put millions of dollars of opportunities together, all done over the phone. Years of knowledge and experience that will go to waste unless I am able to share with you just how uncomplicated and painless it is to improve your results and reach goals, by following a few steps. Strategies that will make calls more effective, realizing your phone as one of the most valuable tool at your disposal. Strategies, that will IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS ON YOUR VERY NEXT CALL.

Next just like you I am in business to be successful and I learned a long time ago is the best way to achieve that is helping you become successful, so if we find that further coaching could make a difference for you, we can look establishing a partnership at that time.

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECIDED

You can reach me at (204) 275-2322 or reply by email: johnchepyhaNOSPAM@yahoo.ca
Thank you for the opportunity and am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Cordially,
John Chepyha

ACHIEVING MORE, EASILY ON THE PHONE
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
Phone: (204) 275-2322
Email: johnchepyhaNOSPAM@yahoo.ca

No comments: